In order to completely restart the POS, follow these steps. After closing Oak POS app, you will be prompted to login again and enter your location ID.
1. Push the circular "home button" with a white square at the bottom of your iPad. This will exit Oak POS and display the iPad home screen.
2. Double tap the same button. A menu bar will appear from the bottom of the screen.
3. Press the Oak POS app logo in this menu bar and keep your finger down until all of the application icons are shaking. Small red minus buttons will appear at the top left corner of all app icons.
4. Press the red minus button at the top left corner of the Oak POS app's icon. This completely closes the app and does not allow it to continue running in the background.
5. Tap the home button to get rid of the menu bar, and relaunch the Oak POS app.