Order notes are a great way to keep track of important details. They can be entered in both the "Mission Control" section of the POS, as well as in the kiosk.
To add notes in the "Mission Control":
1. When you're within an order, head to the "Order Summary" by tapping on the order summary field. By default, this is the screen that appears when you open an order.
2. Tap the field under "Order Notes", or tap "Edit Notes" to bring up the keyboard and field.
3. Type your notes, and click save.
4. The order notes will now appear in the field!
To add notes while creating an order in the kiosk:
You can add notes in the following screens of the kiosk: Select Products, Apply Discounts, and Accept Payment.
1. On any of these screens, simply tap the "Order Notes" button in the top right corner.
2. The "Order Notes" field will pop up. Type in your notes, and hit "Save Notes".
These notes are now saved, and will appear in the Order Summary screen in Mission Control.