Oak POS automatically calculates late fees based on your rental rates, so there's no math to do when an order comes back after its due. But we understand sometimes you want to give your customers a break, so we make it easy to remove the automatic fees and add your custom fees.
1. Open the order you need to modify.
2. Click the "Check-in/Check-out" tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Between the lines for "check-out" and "check-in", you'll see the fee, which has been automatically calculated.
4. Click the small green arrow to undo the fee.
5. When the pop-up box appears, click "ok".
6. The automatic fee has now been removed.
7. If you want to add a custom late fee to an order, check out this article.