Want to limit certain parts of Oak POS for some employees? It's easy to designate some employees as Basic Users, and others as Administrators.
2. On the dashboard, click "Setup".
3. Under Accounts, select Manage Users.
4. By first name, last name, or email, search for the employee whom you want to designate a Basic User. You can also click "View all" to see your entire staff.
5. For each employee you wish to modify:
- Click their name
- Click "Edit"
- Under "User Access", change their role to the setting you wish to implement.
- Click "Save Changes"