To unlock your account, follow these steps:
- Go to this URL: https://cloud.oakpos.com/account/unlock
- Enter the user's email address in the field and click on the "Unlock account" button as indicated in screenshot below
Also, you can access the above page from the main login page at https://cloud.oakpos.com, click on "Locked out?" link. See screenshot below.
Locking an account:
(Access required: Admin Level accounts)
Need to temporarily disable one of your employee's access to Oak POS? You can lock and unlock users easily in the Back Office. Note that five unsuccessful logins will also lock out an account.
- Log into the Back Office.
- On the dashboard, click "Setup".
- Under Accounts, select Manage Users.
- By first name, last name, or email, search for the employee whom you want to designate a Basic User. You can also click "View all" to see your entire staff.
- Under the "Locked Out?" column, click the button to lock or unlock the user(s) you need to modify.