The Oak Back Office is the hub of your rental management solution, allowing you to run your entire rental business effectively and efficiently in the cloud. This is the place to set up your business, including your Marketplace profile, Point of Sale and Storefront settings, as well as inventory, delivery, sales tax, order confirmation emails, and much, much more.
Articles in this section
- What is the Oak Back Office?
- How do I log in to the Back Office?
- What is the Oak Storefront?
- How does the Oak Online Storefront sync with my product inventory and reservations?
- How do I update the inventory and product pricing in my e-commerce Storefront?
- How can I add notes to an order?
- How can I check what version of iPad Oak POS I'm running?
- How can I quickly view an order's reservation period in the POS?
- How can I search for orders by channel (Online, Store) in the POS?
- On the POS, how do I look at the custom options submitted from online orders?