- In the upper right of the Getable page, click “Login”.
- Enter your user name and password, and click “Log-on”.
- In the upper right handside of the screen, click “My Business Dashboard”.
- If you have more than one location, select the appropriate store.
- Click the “inventory” tab in the dashboard row.
- Click “Manage products”.
- Search for the product you’re looking to delete by SKU, Product name, Manufacturer, or MPN.
- Click the “delete” button to the left of the product you need removed from the inventory.
- OK the pop-up box asking if you’re sure you want to delete the item.
The product has now been deleted from your inventory.
Note: If you have multiple locations, note that you will need to delete the product from each store’s inventory. Switch to another store location using the toggle at the top of your dashboard.