1. On the right side of the Back Office dashboard, click “Inventory”.
2. Click “Manage products”.
3. Under Products, click “New Product”.
4. Enter the basic product info:
- Enter the product name.
- Enter the internal SKU used to track the product.
- The system will automatically verify that the SKU is unique to this new product.
Next, select the category to which the product belongs.
- If you need to create a new category in which to place the product, click “create new”, and enter the category.
- Click “Continue”.
- Under Marketplace Product Match, click “select marketplace match”.
- Enter the product type name, and click “go”.
- Select the item from our marketplace that most closely matches your product. Click “select” to the right of the item.
- The Marketplace Product Match pulls information from our central product database to easily add high quality pictures and product descriptions to your item.
1. Check to make sure that the description and photos match your product. You can also choose to manually edit the description and add your own photos.
- If you don’t want to use the Marketplace Product Pictures, simply deselect the images, and add your own using the "Add your own image" button under the stock images. .
2. Click “Create Product”.
Your product has now been added to your inventory
You can now edit the rest of the product info, including inventory availability, pricing, and attributes. Separate How-to guides are available for each of these functions, if you need additional assistance.