- In the right handside of the Back Office dashboard, click “Setup”.
- Under Accounts, click “Manage multiple locations”.
- On the lefthand side of the screen, click “Inventory”.
- In the row for the new business location, click on the “clone products” button.
- Import another location’s inventory by clicking the “select” drop down box, and selecting the location from which you would like to clone products.
- Click the “Start cloning” button.
- Depending on the number of products being cloned, this process can take up to 2 minutes.
You have now added inventory to the new store location!