To add product options:
1. Under the Inventory tab in the Back Office, click "Manage Products".
2. Click "edit" next to the product to which you want to add options.
3. On the horizontal menu bar, click "Custom Options".
4. Click the green plus button that says "Add Custom Option".
To add an optional Damage Waiver, continue by following these additional steps:
5. For a damage waiver, the "input type" should be a Dropdown.
6. After entering "Damage Waiver" (or something along those lines) in the "Option name" field, check the "Required?" box.
7. Click the blue "Save Product Options" button in order to be able to edit the values of the Dropdown menu.
8. You'll probably want to add two values (which are basically choices) for the user to select from. One will likely be "Damage Waiver," while the other could be "No Damage Waiver." This feature allows the renter to decide whether or not he/she wants to prepay in case of damage or not. By adding a price into the "Damage Waiver" value, the additional charge will automatically be added to the order.
Note: Product options, including a damage waiver, appear on the ordering screen under the "Options" tab, which is right next to the "Rate Selection" tab. You can make it a required field by checking the "Required?" box.