1. On the right side of the Back Office dashboard, click “Inventory”.
2. Click “Manage products”.
3. Under Products, click “New Product”.
4. Enter the basic product info:
- Enter the product name.
- Enter the internal SKU used to track the product.
- The system will automatically verify that the SKU is unique to this new product.
Next, select the category to which the product belongs.
- If you need to create a new category in which to place the product, click “create new”, and enter the category. This could be a generic "retail" category.
- Click “Continue”.
- As a retail item, simply skip the "Marketplace match" part of the uploading process.
5. Click “Create Product”.
Your product has now been added to your inventory
You can now edit the rest of the product info. Separate How-to guides are available for each of these functions, if you need additional assistance.
To set up the product as a retail item:
1. Click the "Pricing" tab.
2. Enter the price you want to charge in the "Price" field, and change the unit to "Item".
In the example below, the ferry ticket costs $10.
3. Click "Save Product Pricing"
You've now set up your retail item!