Adding photos to your product categories is a great way to improve the look of your Marketplace and StoreFront pages. It's easy to add category photos using the instructions below.
1. On the right side of the Back Office dashboard, click “Inventory”.
2. Click "Manage categories".
3. Click the small arrow next to the word "Root". This will pull up your category tree.
4. Click on the category for which you'd like to add a photo.
5. On the right side of the screen, click "SELECT FILES" to upload the photo file (.jpg) you want to add to the category.
Note that the file should be close to 180x140 pixels to fit inside the category button. Getable recommends that the category button photo should be an action shot, rather than a product photo.
6. Browse through your computer to find the file you want to upload.
7. You've now added a photo to the category! To move onto another category, simply select the next one in the category tree and repeat steps 5 and 6.