By default, product categories are shown on your StoreFront and Marketplace pages alphabetically. If you want to switch categories around, it's easy to prioritize based on what you want to show first.
1. On the right side of the Back Office dashboard, click “Inventory”.
2. Click "Manage categories".
3. Click the small arrow next to the word "Root". This will pull up your category tree.
4. You can now drag and drop category folders closer to the top of the list. They'll appear in your StoreFront in the order you select. Note that all categories must be on the same level to appear on the page---make sure that they're not positioned as subcategories. Below, you can see an example of how your category tree should look.
5. Once you're done dragging and dropping folders, check your StoreFront or Marketplace page to make sure all of your categories are showing on the page.
You've now edited the order of categories in your inventory!