- In the right hand side of your Back Office dashboard, click "setup".
- Under Checkout Options, click “delivery”.
- If you offer local delivery, select the “yes” button.
- Enter the maximum number of miles you will deliver.
- Enter the minimum order amount for which you will deliver.
- If you have specific prices for delivery based on distance, click “edit distance pricing”.
- Click “new distance pricing”
- Enter the parameters for each distinct set of distance pricing
- Minimum number of miles
- Maximum number of miles
- Delivery price
- Pickup price
Example: Bluewater Kayaks offers local delivery up to 40 miles from its store. Owner Jimmy Paddle only delivers for orders of at least 100.00$. He also allows In-store pickup.
Bluewater Kayaks also has a two-tiered delivery pricing system. For orders 0-10 miles from the store, the delivery price is 20$ and the pick-up price is 20$. For orders 10-20 miles from the store, the delivery price is 40$ and the pick-up price is 40$. Below are the two submission fields for setting up this system, along with the end result.