1. Tap "Products" at the bottom of the New Order screen, and select the product whose availability you'd like to check.
2. When you're looking at the product, tap the blue "Check Availability" button.
3. Select the dates and times that you want to check. You can either tap on the dates in the top left corner to open a calendar, or you can drag the double sided arrow buttons to change the time.
4. Select the quantity of the item that you need. The Quantity field is located to the right of the dates, in the top of the screen.
5. Press search. If the product is available, the selected dates will turn blue and a message next to the search button will say "X products are available." If the product is unavailable, the screen will turn red.
6. Click "Confirm" to add the product to the order.
Here's an example in which 5 products are available (blue lines) between Friday and Sunday. The number pad on the right appears to allow you to select a quantity.