1. From the Getable Back Office dashboard, click "reports".
2. On the left side of the screen, select the appropriate report.
3. The selected report will appear.
4. Modify the date range by clicking on the dates. This will bring up a calendar, where you can select start and end dates, along with default options such as "today", "yesterday", "last week", and "last month". Remember you can always select your own custom date range.
5. Each report can also be filtered to find the relevant information you're after, such as "payment method", "card issuer", "product category".
6. To view data from all locations, just click the radio button "Include Parent Locations". Information from all of the locations under this parent account will show up.
- To email the report you're currently viewing, click this icon:
- To download the report you're currently viewing, click this icon: